Monaco (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was watching the european football show on BT last night, they said "City kept a rare clean sheet at weekend" (our 7th in the last 11 games) and "Monaco dictated the play for 2/3rds of the game at the Etihad", what planet do these people live on?

I can see us getting a draw tonight, which i'll be more than happy with.
It's all about narrative—we've entered the post-fact era so need to trifle with truth when you can paint whatever revisionist picture you like and a large number of people will believe it to be an accurate portrayal of reality.

I'm starting to get nervous now. Especially after the relative paupers from the East Midlands eased their way through last night. I'm really hoping that it won't be another "Typical City" kind of night.

We'll never hear the last of it if little Leicester are the only remaining English club in the CL.

COME ON BLUES!!!!!

You mean, Aitor?

José sends his minions (or, in this case, his Muniesaions) to do his dirty work for him while he cowers in his wine cellar.

That's what I thought at first.
But then I thought no... Karanka can't use a computer. His mestre never taught him how.

Something very strange is going on here.

Pep's away record in Europe stinks and is probably one of the worst among top coaches.

Anyone who thinks City will blow Monaco is deluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.