Monaco (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointingly I am. I will be praying for our success.

I would imagine that Monaco, now with one up top, will of worked on exploiting our weak left side, the AK inclusion is totally understandable, the zaba and yaya one I'm not so sure, however, peps been as good as his word and will fight fire with Fire.... I can't wait!!

Nervously looking forward to it : )
Hopefully we score first and settle the nerves.

Peps never been knocked out at this stage, this season we've broken negatively a lot of peps records, hope we don't continue that trend, stomach is in knots and really not looking forward to watching it, just praying we go through, no stupid schoolboy mistakes tonight and we should be good
We always seem to find bad omens to worry about rather than good ones. I prefer think that you can find bad omens, superstitions, try not to jinx it by being positive but at the end of the day it has no influence on the result so why put yourself through it, just get excited and enjoy the buzz.

Whatever happens tonight I will be happy a long as we play good football and the ref doesn't fuck things up.

Two great attacking teams who play the right way, whats not to like.

Ferny needs to have a good game, I think that it's clear that Kolarov is one of our first choice centre halves.

I would imagine that Monaco, now with one up top, will of worked on exploiting our weak left side, the AK inclusion is totally understandable, the zaba and yaya one I'm not so sure, however, peps been as good as his word and will fight fire with Fire.... I can't wait!!
Fire with fire would have included Zaba, Yaya, and Ota. With Sagna Stones and Clichy excluded.

That's our best possession and attacking team. But I have faith in Sterling and Silva. They are the keys to our success whether the others play or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.