Monaco (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have good feeling our players are going to deliver. Must admit I did expect Falcao to start, still they have excellent players.

Bloody hell. I always look forward to watching City. Just a shame they're not fit enough to play 7 days a week.
Absolutely this. I fucking love match days. They literally get me through the week.

I'm always astounded by how little some fans enjoy being a fan.

I hope Pep will sub any of our fullbacks if they start tiring, they are good when they are fresh that's mainly what lets them down.

Dont hear the media go on about Arselona or grievers poor defence...whenever we play its about how shaky our back four are,,,,4th best defensive record in the prem (not that youd know the way the media go on)
Fucking winds me up that,but they keep peddling it so it's taken as gospel,how many clean sheets away from home in a row 6 is it..

Pep said aleks in because he wanted a left footer in
Yeah John should have been benched. Aleks is the right call at LCB. Non of the other 3 are even close. And that's coming from a confessed Kolarov hater. But the RCB should have been Ota.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.