Monaco away tickets (sold out 8/3)

Anyone think that because of the result they can flog these tickets for more now and so are looking at kicking non supporters out so they can flog them extortionately to other idiots.

Has anyone got any further information about how easy it is to buy a ticket when we get out there? I was one of the people who had a home end ticket that has been cancelled so wondered whether any touts would be selling?

Someone mentioned a Spurs forum telling us about purchasing tickets which I have looked for...is there a specific link regarding this?

Not sure that the Spurs game is a good comparison. A Group stage match v 2nd leg of one of the most exciting knock out ties ever played.

Has anyone got any further information about how easy it is to buy a ticket when we get out there? I was one of the people who had a home end ticket that has been cancelled so wondered whether any touts would be selling?

Someone mentioned a Spurs forum telling us about purchasing tickets which I have looked for...is there a specific link regarding this?

There is no link, but hundreds of Spurs fans bought them off locals in Monaco for between 50 and 100 Euro's.
I know this 100%.
I also understand there is a Pub in Nice which is a focal point for selling. I don't know it's name and if i did I wouldn't post it here or
else City might have it closed. When you get there just ask fellow Blues what the score is.
This spoiling tactic by City will not stop us going and it could rebound on them.

Did you guys the the email confirmation with your name printed on your tickets? How long before you got the cancellation email. My girlfriend who lives in Paris just bought us 2 tickets from the Monaco website. Are they going to cancel them too? Just want to make sure before I spend €400 on flights.

She called the lady on the phone and she said they may have some tickets left for sale for 'French people' I hope she got one of those tickets.

Thanks!

Did you guys the the email confirmation with your name printed on your tickets? How long before you got the cancellation email. My girlfriend who lives in Paris just bought us 2 tickets from the Monaco website. Are they going to cancel them too? Just want to make sure before I spend €400 on flights.

She called the lady on the phone and she said they may have some tickets left for sale for 'French people' I hope she got one of those tickets.

Thanks!

Can she buy another hundred and sell them to all of us who had them cancelled. Thanks in advance. You should be OK as the tickets have been sold to french address.

I desperately need at least three now

City sending out away tickets from monday.
email states that they are being 'tracked via royal mail 48'
Not sure why they would do that???

Probably to stop tales of people not getting their tickets and re-selling cancelled ones.

Thank Nigel Farage for your tickets being cancelled :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.