Monaco post match

Most open, calamitous, thrilling, stressful, fast paced, controversial, attacking....game I've ever seen

We really stepped it up in the second half and I think we owe it all to......willy

That penalty save galvanised the team.... from then on we were fearless

And what a player Aguero is.....Sane was no slouch either, looks a real talent

Phew! I must have done about 5 mile pacing up and down during the game tonight. Couple of dodgy defensive moments and iffy officiating but a great win by the boys none the less.

bbc strikes again Chris Waddle (must have been watching a different game to the rest of us)
Monaco are walking off very disappointed and rightly so. It's not often you come away here in the Champions League and score three and don't win. Monaco will go at them again, at home they're strong but the two goals from set pieces were terrible goals to give away. When the coach analyses the game he'll be saying we should have won.

Yes. In spite of getting an easy pen and missing it. In spite of giving away a stonewall pen but not having it given. In spite of having had an extra man than they should for the majority of the game. In spite of having a card happy UEFA pawn on their side, in spite of having been gifted three soft goals themselves, in spite of conceding two more goals than the opposition and despite having conceded several other clear chances that the opposition should have tucked away, he will feel he should have won.

What a Wally

what a game that is what a call a clasic both teams going all out attack and fuck the defence...so proud of the guys tonight well done boys well doneeeeeeeeeee

WTF just happened? Penalty save changed the game. Sergio sublime after his goal. Sterling brilliant throughout, so important he didnt get a yellow. Him and Sane terrified their defence.
Cant believe we need Kolarov back for the return. Stones is gash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.