Monaco post match

bbc strikes again Chris Waddle (must have been watching a different game to the rest of us)
Monaco are walking off very disappointed and rightly so. It's not often you come away here in the Champions League and score three and don't win. Monaco will go at them again, at home they're strong but the two goals from set pieces were terrible goals to give away. When the coach analyses the game he'll be saying we should have won.
The guy is up there with those in another world, he must compare notes with Garth Crooks. Heard him on 5 live a few weeks back and with the absolute nonsense he was spouting I assumed they'd let Gazza loose on radio!

Forgot about Peps gesture to the linesman, I expect they will try and give him a touchline ban... Fox Sports not afraid to say the ref was shit... awful they said and that's bang on.

Where the fuck to start with that I dont know, so I wont bother...just a great game of football. Advantage City but i expect it will be much the same over there, so far from over. City hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ffs.

heads didnt drop- great sign of the players belief in themselves and pep.

reminded me of Bayern.

(who knows what would have happened if willy hadn't saved that penalty!!)

PEP bringing in Zab sorted the defence kind of.
our full backs made it difficult for the center backs to defend but bloody hell

what a game

im still having palpitations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.