Monaco post match

Wow, what a fabulous game of football. They were brilliant going forward, pace, power and intent and falcao looked like he did before he came to the prem.

Thought we were brilliant going forward. Our movement was excellent and we kept going to the end. The refs best efforts to screw us over didn't work thankfully. Tie definitely not over but we're in a very good position.

Can we ban all those pricks slagging us off and posting every two minutes until we went 4-3 up when they mysteriouslylogged off?

Best European tie I've ever seen. Great game.

No chance we'd be down to about 11 posters by then.

Best game of football i've seen in so long...

So many goo dperformances with little(almost very costly) errors thrown into the mix, but ultimately the mentality shone through above all else. Which is the biggest thing that needed addressing when pep came in.

As for monaco they were shown up in the end to be a french team who are great until they have to dig in deep(in france most team roll over in the first 60 minutes), and ultimately couldn't cope with city at the end. Of all the players to pick as possible tranfer targets in that team i'd say Mendy was the standout player who had a brilliant showing at LB. He crossed incredibly well, was strong, quick, reliable...only saw one mistake from him in the whole 90 minutes when 3 city players surrounded him.

Great stuff, the 2nd leg is gonna be one for the sky+ box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.