Monarch Airlines (In Administration)

Looks like they’ve folded.

Last two flights of the day cancelled and CAA hire Qatar planes to arrive at London and Birmingham for rescue flights tomorrow.

My wife has worked for monarch for twenty years and has just received an email saying they are going into administration. Gutted.

WIfe has just woke up in tears we are fucked :(
The fucking cunts

That's terrible news mate, I mean it's bad enough for those who will have their holidays fucked up but that becomes insignificant compared to loss of jobs, I hope she's able to find a decent alternative in double quick time.

cheers mate after what I put in here last night I feel gutted for everyone working or them or have flight etc booked these bastsrds at the top will waltz off into the sunset while a lot of their employees will lose everything

cheers mate after what I put in here last night I feel gutted for everyone working or them or have flight etc booked these bastsrds at the top will waltz off into the sunset while a lot of their employees will lose everything
Is your misses going in to this meeting this morning? My wife is not even sure they will get paid up what they are owed, she's in bits now, she loved the job.

She’s just set off mate, I doubt they’ll get any money set of twats, I won’t lie it’s going to be a struggle my wife loved it as well, I’m gutted for her

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.