Monchengladbach post match (top of the group)

Great 2nd half tonight. That is what we can do, that was a good young Gladbach side swept aside. Looking forward to Swansea on Saturday now.
I want the same performance against Swansea - in the first half - so that at half time it should be 5-0 . Then we can p*ss about in the second half.
Put out a good 'Marker 'to the rest of the league. Play like that (second half) and we should streak away with this league.
COME ON CITY !!!!

I want the same performance against Swansea - in the first half - so that at half time it should be 5-0 . Then we can p*ss about in the second half.
Put out a good 'Marker 'to the rest of the league. Play like that (second half) and we should streak away with this league.
COME ON CITY !!!!

That's the idea, have a rest at 5 - 0. But then again, that wouldn't be the City we love ;-)

CBfhnIL.gif

Look at Pellegrini's face just before the half time whistle. He's fuming and already off his seat ready to get to the changing room.

He has proper gave them a bollocking.
I really hope so, my patience for the manager is Rizla-thin. If that turnaround in mentality/formation is down to him then great, we all want to see more of it.

Amazing what a half time team talk can do (Assuming the boss said something)

What a bizarre match. First half we paid them far too much respect and in return they played some absolutely lovely football. You can see why they gave Bayern such a game at the weekend. Our defending was still so poor it's scary. Otamendi and Mangala all over the shop.

Second half they ran out of legs and at that point it became men against boys. We played some beautiful football and could've scored more than the 4 we did. Topping the group feels very good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.