Monchengladbach post match (top of the group)

Bizarre game.
City were excellent second half but was almost as if gladbach decided to throw the game at half time.
We look a brilliant team as long as the game is played in their half.

It was a combination of 2 factors i think, They went on the defense and left some room which innitially seemed effective, and then the substitutions came and made an emmidiate inpact which surprised them. Bringing in Bony changed the formation significantly on the offensive side having played the game withought striker before that, Bringing on Navas gave Clichy the cover to move more inside where he could use his left foot to an advantage, the subs laso brought in extra energy while KDB had been rather visibly tired around half game and was too ineffective with his more direct passing style because of it. No credit for pellers for his innitial formation choices but his subs were good though strategic wise. So i say that Borrusia innitially was confterable with out pressure but were ill preppared when Pellers made significant changes to his attack.

Obviously, City now have a secret leader. Vinny out = no leaders? Think again, someone has stood up there in the changing room at half time and roused the blood in their veins. I can't believe it was MP, surely not?

Look at Pellegrini's face just before the half time whistle. He's fuming and already off his seat ready to get to the changing room.

He has proper gave them a bollocking.

It seems like such a long time since we turned a game around in a big way ala QPR. But on top of that for Sevilla to win and the rags out, what a great day!!!!

Remember a few posters asking Pelle to be sacking at half time. No sight of them around here. Credit where its due.

Give them a chance.

Im going for he got lucky, they were tired and he just sat there like a corpse.

You get my drift ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.