Monday 23rd September - Work

I'll be getting" moyes out" printed on some A4 and sticking them in the window of the wagon and as a brucie bonus we use salford tip tomorrow which will be full of the rat faced nimrods...
Oh how i love beating them gobshites..

manimanc said:
I'll be getting" moyes out" printed on some A4 and sticking them in the window of the wagon and as a brucie bonus we use salford tip tomorrow which will be full of the rat faced nimrods...
Oh how i love beating them gobshites..

I think you should print off some "Moyes IN" posters done

;-)

Not too many interested in football where I work. It's more neighbours and family . When City win I'm always dignified, they are never ever dignified when they win and I wonder why I always let them off the hook. My sister and her fella are the worst and I fell out with her big time over shit they were posting on Facebook a few months back. Walked past her house walking home from the game yesterday and she was outside with her neighbour. Her first words to me was "oh don't you start" and I actually kept my mouth shut lol should have wound her up but I don't like acting like her

My work is full of the cunts.

I'm in full on gloat mode today.

Had it for years off these twats so they're getting it both barrels.

Just like their shit 'team' did yesterday.

I work with the types of fookers that will talk football with me when we lose or things ent goin so great but won't want to talk football with me when we win, and that isn't just the rags but pretty much all fans !. Complete shit houses to be honest . They'd stick things on my locker when we're doin shit but not even man enough to congratulate me when we won the league . It was great though , I just walked into the canteen, when we won the league, with a smug smile on my face and said "so then lads,what ya think about that ?" . They just mumbled and looked down pretending to do something on their phones . Really are some bitter fookers towards us since we got taken over . Ya just got to laugh.

Organising a stag do can be a thankless task, especially when it comes to getting money out of people. With the deadline approaching this morning was crunch time for giving the Groom (red) and some of his relations a little prompt.

Morning all,

Nice to wake up to a bright BLUE sky this morning, I trust it's the SAM(e)IR in your town or CITY. Just a quick reminder regarding Keith's stag, which I FOUR ONE am very excited about, but I don't want to go on my own to it, I'd much rather have a bit of KOMPANY.

So to those of you that have paid so far, thanks very much from the bottom of my HART, you can ignore this e-mail. Those of you that haven't stumped up yet...well i can hear what you're thinking 'YAYA we know already, no need to get NASTY, we're just waiting for pay day', so that's fine and I'm sure we'll see a SERGIO in payments towards the end of this week :)

The details you need are all below (It's dead simple to NAVASgate, you certainly wont require a MANUEL) and a reminder if you can include your name as a reference and let me know when it's done then that would be great.

Have a good day

:)

I've worked in London for 15 years and I'm gutted because this is the first time there hasn't been a twat of a southern glory hunter in my office. It's so easy and satisfying to wind them up.

Shands said:
Organising a stag do can be a thankless task, especially when it comes to getting money out of people. With the deadline approaching this morning was crunch time for giving the Groom (red) and some of his relations a little prompt.

Morning all,

Nice to wake up to a bright BLUE sky this morning, I trust it's the SAM(e)IR in your town or CITY. Just a quick reminder regarding Keith's stag, which I FOUR ONE am very excited about, but I don't want to go on my own to it, I'd much rather have a bit of KOMPANY.

So to those of you that have paid so far, thanks very much from the bottom of my HART, you can ignore this e-mail. Those of you that haven't stumped up yet...well i can hear what you're thinking 'YAYA we know already, no need to get NASTY, we're just waiting for pay day', so that's fine and I'm sure we'll see a SERGIO in payments towards the end of this week :)

The details you need are all below (It's dead simple to NAVASgate, you certainly wont require a MANUEL) and a reminder if you can include your name as a reference and let me know when it's done then that would be great.

Have a good day

:)
best thing i have ever seen on here... take a bow son

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.