Monday 23rd September - Work

Rough as a crusty loaf.

Piss taking isn't my thing. Stoops you down to their twattish levels.

Not in work until tomorrow.

Plenty of Rags where I work in Trafford Park.

And guess what, they don't go.

But as usual, they always give it the big one after a derby victory.

TBF there are some level headed United fans there. However, there are a 2 who are die hard Reds the way they go on,

I coming for you 2 tomorrow Morning. ;-)

Not in work today;

GAYQvki.jpg

Shands said:
Organising a stag do can be a thankless task, especially when it comes to getting money out of people. With the deadline approaching this morning was crunch time for giving the Groom (red) and some of his relations a little prompt.

Morning all,

Nice to wake up to a bright BLUE sky this morning, I trust it's the SAM(e)IR in your town or CITY. Just a quick reminder regarding Keith's stag, which I FOUR ONE am very excited about, but I don't want to go on my own to it, I'd much rather have a bit of KOMPANY.

So to those of you that have paid so far, thanks very much from the bottom of my HART, you can ignore this e-mail. Those of you that haven't stumped up yet...well i can hear what you're thinking 'YAYA we know already, no need to get NASTY, we're just waiting for pay day', so that's fine and I'm sure we'll see a SERGIO in payments towards the end of this week :)

The details you need are all below (It's dead simple to NAVASgate, you certainly wont require a MANUEL) and a reminder if you can include your name as a reference and let me know when it's done then that would be great.

Have a good day

:)

Lol that excellent

I have been telling the scum in here that I will be nipping for a beer after work, if they fancy joining me four one...

Only have one to goad in work; he's from Surrey and has been supporting them since the sixties yet never been to the Swamp. Now Great Dunmow is down the road from where I'm working so may have a drive round later to see if I can find that **** Irani

EricBrooksGhost said:
Only have one to goad in work; he's from Surrey and has been supporting them since the sixties yet never been to the Swamp. Now Great Dunmow is down the road from where I'm working so may have a drive round later to see if I can find that **** Irani
Beautiful! Go get him EBG!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.