Monday night football with Neville and Carragher

Kun Aguero said:
Some Championship club should go for Neville, ripped Carra la' to shreds. Said we should continue our 4-4-2.

Best pundit on TV.

I agree that 4-4-2 could work against Barca but not sure our game with Toure in it can play it well enough.

Kun Aguero said:
Some Championship club should go for Neville, ripped Carra la' to shreds. Said we should continue our 4-4-2.
These two are brilliant to watch genuinely know what they're talking about.

Armaan said:
Kun Aguero said:
The main advantage that those two have over the likes of Hansen, Lawrenson, Southgate etc etc is that they've played the game up until very recently and they're more clued up on the modern game (tactics, formations, player psychology etc etc). Then again (to contradict myself), Souness is a very good pundit as well.

Claytop said:
Kun Aguero said:

Best pundit on TV.

I agree that 4-4-2 could work against Barca but not sure our game with Toure in it can play it well enough.

Levante played 4-4-2 against Barca yesterday and held them to a 1-1 draw, and had the chances to win the game. Atletico Madrid also drew 0-0 with Barca, playing 4-4-2, so it can work. Toure probably won't be able to do his bursts forwards though, and will have to be very disciplined, and work his socks off. If he's doing his jogging back after getting forward, we'll get overrun in midfield.

Unknown_Genius said:
Claytop said:
Kun Aguero said:

Best pundit on TV.

Levante played 4-4-2 against Barca yesterday and held them to a 1-1 draw, and had the chances to win the game. Atletico Madrid also drew 0-0 with Barca, playing 4-4-2, so it can work. Toure probably won't be able to do his bursts forwards though, and will have to be very disciplined, and work his socks off. If he's doing his jogging back after getting forward, we'll get overrun in midfield.

Atletico beating Real in the cup final last season shows exactly how 4-4-2 should work and you could argue we have better players.

jimharri said:
Armaan said:
Kun Aguero said:
The main advantage that those two have over the likes of Hansen, Lawrenson, Southgate etc etc is that they've played the game up until very recently and they're more clued up on the modern game (tactics, formations, player psychology etc etc). Then again (to contradict myself), Souness is a very good pundit as well.

i believe he got that from the work in ireland/RTE because the pundits there can say anything. he appeared on British TV and i m sure he knew that it was shite as it was so PC. BBC is crap, UTV is amateur..... and micheal owen a fecking ****!!!!!!

dunphy calls players /managers clowns ,idiots and the likes....... it can be funny!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.