monday nights game

BlueStarchini said:
Possibly the most boring first 45 in any game so far this season.

Completely agree... such a boring first half of football.

Negative tactics from both. All scum seem to be doing is passing it back to Vidic/CamelGob/DoughnutThief and lumping it forward.

All Chelsea seem to be doing is direct balls to put Schurrle through. Lukaku for him or De Bruyne should actually give Chelsea a target man if there going to keep playing them balls. I'd bring Mata on too.

this is awful how schurrle started before mata is beyond me hazard can just stick on the left put mata behind lukaku and game on.I dont understand the pure arrogance of mourinho he got lucky at madrid with not choosing casillas.

Forget Mata for a minute, it should be Lukaku up front. They badly need a focal point up front.

BlueMoonWalker said:
This is too comfortable for united, Mourinho tactics here are soo negative. According to his advocates on here its a myth he sets up defensive formations and plays free flowing attacking football?!

But we all know the truth.

He always was a negative bastard, IMHO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.