monday nights game

NoahCity said:
What a pile of shit that was. No way should we finish behind these teams. As someone said, can see us taking minimum of 4 points off both of them and it's the games against the top sides I'm not worried about it's the average teams like Cardiff.

Lost too many games against the 'average teams' and it soon becomes a worry...

Well this has cheered me up a bit - I am confident we are better than these 2. Yesterday was a bit of a freak result which can happen. There's a long long way to go.

Sleeping_Easy said:
NoahCity said:
What a pile of shit that was. No way should we finish behind these teams. As someone said, can see us taking minimum of 4 points off both of them and it's the games against the top sides I'm not worried about it's the average teams like Cardiff.

Lost too many games against the 'average teams' and it soon becomes a worry...

That's the problem with the blue mancs...your players are not up for a rainy wednesday in Stoke...if every game was versus the top 6 you'd walk it

Utd the better, sharper side for me that half. Their style is still Slurgie.

Chelsea's bizarre set up has hindered their ability to penetrate. They need to throw a proper striker on to give utd something more to think about.

Chelsea are also not pressing and closing the space down anywhere near quick enough especially in the areas around Carrick.

The Chelsea strategy is either genius or over arrogance. not sure which yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.