monday nights game

Scouse_Jimi said:
IH8MUFC said:
the rags have a better team than chelsea. it will be hard for chelsea to get anything from the swamp.

Really? Player for Player I'd say Chelsea were far better off with the exception of the striker

correct, id take only rvp and vidic out of united and put in the chelsea line up

the rags i know have been suprisingly quiet about yesterdays game , i suspect that they are keeping their powder dry just in case it goes tits up for them tonight , a rags win tonight and the f***ers will be unbearable , heavy Chelski win please , 0 3 and a shrek og should keep the f***ers quiet

glyncity said:
the rags i know have been suprisingly quiet about yesterdays game , i suspect that they are keeping their powder dry just in case it goes tits up for them tonight , a rags win tonight and the f***ers will be unbearable , heavy Chelski win please , 0 3 and a shrek og should keep the f***ers quiet

'seriously' i was rubbing my hands together with excitement as i read your post

If Chelsea comfortably beat United tonight they will win the league in my opinion.

I still think RVP has a big say in big games for United though, he is the best striker in the league and can win games on his own.

Draw would be the best result for us.

marco said:
ermmm sky interview fans of chelsea two london lads then three united fans two irish and a cockney

Before I would have pointed the same thing out, but at the same time now we are where we are, I don't see the problem attracting new fans even if they're miles away, the 'support your local team' mentality went out the window ages ago as kids go for who they see on the telly these days, I know a few Irish and Manc Chelsea fans.

Scouse_Jimi said:
IH8MUFC said:
the rags have a better team than chelsea. it will be hard for chelsea to get anything from the swamp.

Really? Player for Player I'd say Chelsea were far better off with the exception of the striker
well im sure you would say your players are better player for player. the rags team of 11 together is better than chelseas. hope jose and his boys prove me wrong though.

marco said:
glyncity said:

'seriously' i was rubbing my hands together with excitement as i read your post
" seriously " mate dont get too excited , i am notoriously shit at predictions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.