monday nights game

Ho ho ho ho

oDixSfb.png

Castiel said:
IH8MUFC said:
well im sure you would say your players are better player for player. the rags team of 11 together is better than chelseas. hope jose and his boys prove me wrong though.
I reckon our players are better (though I'd say that) judging by how we outclassed them in head to heads last season. Of 5 meetings, they lost 3, drew 1 and won 1 (the game where Clattenburg gave us 2 reds and Hernandez got an offside winner (he was behind Cech!)). United were just much, much more consistent in the league but didn't have the self inflicted drama we had to deal with.

Still I can't call this. RVP is a match winner, their first home game under Moyes, and contrary to popular belief their team is actually quite good. Too many variables. Either way, it's far too early to be calling title winners regardless of how this match plays out. But one of City's rivals are going to drop points tonight. It should be fun for you.
for me you have great midfield talent a very good defence and a good at best strikeforce. for me personally i thought mata was the best player in the prem last season. its just ba, lakuku and torres are not up to par with shrek, rvp, pea and welbeck. if you get rooney that would definately make you legitimate league contenders. mata and hazard feeding shrek would be a lethal combination.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
sam-caddick said:
If Chelsea comfortably beat United tonight they will win the league in my opinion.

I still think RVP has a big say in big games for United though, he is the best striker in the league and can win games on his own.

Draw would be the best result for us.

so by that, you mean if Chelsea don't win tonight, then they won't win the league.
Better hope Chelsea don't win then.
Sorry for the sarcasm, but the league isn't gonna be decided on the second week of the season.

Yes but it's a good test isn't it. Man U are unlikely to have a fully fit RVP available all season, based on his usual injury record. And they might still lose Rooney.

If a full strength United, *with* RVP on top form and *with* Rooney are beaten at home tonight by a Chelsea team that will likely strengthen more before the window shuts, then it is a very very very bad omen for united. 3 very's.

Personally I expect Chelsea will win tonight as well. We will see - should be a fascinating game.

Rags Vs Chelsea

Okay I'm dreading work tomorrow with our result at Cardiff, I don't know whether I want the scum to get battered or a draw. What score tonight blues?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.