Monday nights in town

ethan23 said:
Conork599 said:
I work in 5th Ave, can be a good night on a Monday. But Tiger Tiger is always the best place to go on Monday.

ha great bit of pr work there, p.s the bouncers are cunts

haha I'm not a promoter, just bar work. Never was a fan when I used to go before I worked there, they're all right when you know them though.

Conork599 said:
ethan23 said:
Conork599 said:
I work in 5th Ave, can be a good night on a Monday. But Tiger Tiger is always the best place to go on Monday.

haha I'm not a promoter, just bar work. Never was a fan when I used to go before I worked there, they're all right when you know them though.
What about Thurs in 5th Ave? I'm out for my bday in a few weeks and was considering there. I assume student ID isn't a must have?

Thaksins Love Child said:
Conork599 said:
ethan23 said:

What about Thurs in 5th Ave? I'm out for my bday in a few weeks and was considering there. I assume student ID isn't a must have?

Student ID won't be a problem as there are no students here any more, so they won't check. It will get you in a quid cheaper though, or you could also get one of the flyers which does the same job. Cheap as chips on a Thursday, all bottles are £1.40.

Conork599 said:
Conork599 said:

Student ID won't be a problem as there are no students here any more, so they won't check. It will get you in a quid cheaper though, or you could also get one of the flyers which does the same job. Cheap as chips on a Thursday, all bottles are £1.40.
Nice one. Does it get busy with no students about?

Conork599 said:

Yeah, still gets quite busy. Going to be rammed soon though. Freshers in a couple of weeks, dreading it.

Conork599 said:
Conork599 said:

Yeah, still gets quite busy. Going to be rammed soon though. Freshers in a couple of weeks, dreading it.
Ah I'll be goin after that, end of Oct. Hope I can still get in with no student ID, crap that :o(

Only read the first page so don't really know what people have put after that but Tiger is good on a Monday, 42s isn't open and 5th I've been told isn't the greatest and thats coming from a guy who LOVES a night in 5th. Only downside is the music in Tiger, really mainstream and shit, but as a rule the sheer amount of girls there who are up for it makes it decent. Plus theres always a chance you'll bump into someone famous like my mates bumping into Ricky Hatton on Monday.

Conork599 said:

Ah I'll be goin after that, end of Oct. Hope I can still get in with no student ID, crap that :o(

Shouldn't really be too much bother if you get in early.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.