Monday nights in town

Ed68 said:
Going back 20 years the Ritz was quality on a Monday - 42nd & 5th didn't really warm up until closer the weekend.

Not sure about now though!
Ritz on a Monday? Wonderful memories. Awkward youth with a mad crush on a girl with pink hair and too shy to go over and say 'hiya'. Happy days. Loved the place. Was it the Dambusters or 633 Squadron at the end of the night?

Conork599 said:
ethan23 said:
Conork599 said:
I work in 5th Ave, can be a good night on a Monday. But Tiger Tiger is always the best place to go on Monday.

ha great bit of pr work there, p.s the bouncers are cunts

haha I'm not a promoter, just bar work. Never was a fan when I used to go before I worked there, they're all right when you know them though.

ha fair enough, i know some well actually emmanuel the manager and Keith the vice manager or whatever he is. Im going on saturday actually, do you have a distinctive feature so i can hurl abuse at you ;)

ethan23 said:
Conork599 said:
ethan23 said:
ha great bit of pr work there, p.s the bouncers are cunts

haha I'm not a promoter, just bar work. Never was a fan when I used to go before I worked there, they're all right when you know them though.

ha fair enough, i know some well actually emmanuel the manager and Keith the vice manager or whatever he is. Im going on saturday actually, do you have a distinctive feature so i can hurl abuse at you ;)

haha yes Emmanuel or Manny as he likes to be known. haha go for it. I have a sort of Gallagher-esque look about me, skinny.

Conork599 said:
ethan23 said:
Conork599 said:

haha yes Emmanuel or Manny as he likes to be known. haha go for it. I have a sort of Gallagher-esque look about me, skinny.

extra vodka in the red bull and its happy days ha

One thing I fucking hate about going on a night out with female friends is the way they disaprove of you trying to get into some birds, annoying and kills your mojo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.