Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or maybe even Thursday

Re: Monday or Tuesday

Adebayor's Hat said:
Also.. if it's true he is speaking to Scum aswell then doubt we have much of a chance.

and what are they paying with? greenshield stamps?

sqblue said:
Adebayor's Hat said:
Also.. if it's true he is speaking to Scum aswell then doubt we have much of a chance.

and what are they paying with? greenshield stamps?

3 of these

bovril_sm.jpg

Don't let their debt fool you, they have just spent over 20 million on 2 unproven kids.

if we signed ballotelli, i would be extremly happy. he has all the attributes to become a world class forward, power, pace, finishing, yes he has issues but to be honest id rather see a player being bothered about the game than somebody who doesnt give 2 shits! and at the end of the day players like ballotelli just like bellamy just need the love of the fans! this lad can be a great player.

Adebayor's Hat said:
Don't let their debt fool you, they have just spent over 20 million on 2 unproven kids.

I agree that they're not broke (yet!) but I reckon they would want to pay in instalments and weight the deal very much on future achievements.

In the end if both clubs are serious it may come down to Mancini's relationship with the player, if it's as good as it seems to have been at Inter that may just swing it our way.

I think we will end up with him but if we have to battle with scum then i can't see us standing a chance. I don't understand all these people who complain saying he has a bad attitude. Bellamy is bad for every manager exept Hughes, who he respects. Same for Balttelli with Bobby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.