Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or maybe even Thursday

Re: Monday or Tuesday

waspish said:
Daz_Blue said:
I remember Ajay saying City would sign their next player Monday or Tuesday ..... hope he is right, will be watching ssn both days and I have the tattooist on standbye .....

A week on Tuesday at the earliest maybe end of that week

Or maybe the week after or the week after that

Or maybe never

Hasnt Forlan been openly stating how much he would like to return to the Prem and seeing how he flopped at the Rags but has now kicked on, and may feel he has a point to prove. would he not be a signing that could piss them off as he rattles in his 3rd on the 10th of November

Daz_Blue said:
I remember Ajay saying City would sign their next player Monday or Tuesday ..... hope he is right, will be watching ssn both days and I have the tattooist on standbye .....
I've got my bunting up, bubbly on ice and a catering firm booked on the strength of it!

said the other day, that he did not want to quit Atl. Madrid, and that he wanted to build on the good season he had. So I do not think it's going to be him

Nixon ,i have posted the same point on another thread ,got to agree i think Forlan could do a good job for us,<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:52 am --<br /><br />There was a comment on Sat nights match that Forlan would like to play in the premier league again and had a point to prove .

Neil McNab said:
Daz_Blue said:
I've got my bunting up, bubbly on ice and a catering firm booked on the strength of it!

Bellends

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.