Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or maybe even Thursday

Re: Monday or Tuesday

Cityfan-Denmark said:
sqblue said:
berlusconi used the whole episode as a publicity stunt.

Based on his first season at Madrid are you really that sorry he didn't join?
He was injured.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:55 am --<br /><br />
Cityfan-Denmark said:
sqblue said:
berlusconi used the whole episode as a publicity stunt.

Based on his first season at Madrid are you really that sorry he didn't join?
He was injured.

milestone said:
Forzacitizens said:
you don't think ibra is coming mate?

he won't come here!!
I disagree, i think he would. He would want to play in the Prem and would like to team up with Mancini again.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:58 am --<br /><br />
Ricster said:
Adebayor's Hat said:
So why isn't he in a blue shirt Ajay?
Cos you can say yes and not sign a contract.
Lets all agree we wasn't experienced enough back then with big deals, was naive and he wouldn't come due to scared of us failing. He didn't come so we have moved on. His problem. End of.

bluemoon1078 said:
Mino Raiola is meant to be in Manchester today according to Italian tv. (Ibra's agent)

Mino Raiola is also Mario Balotelli's agent, so he could be over to discuss him?

Adebayor's Hat said:
milestone said:
he won't come here!!
I disagree, i think he would. He would want to play in the Prem and would like to team up with Mancini again.

-- Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:58 am --

ibra said "England doesn't feel close. I don't like rain."

simono said:
bluemoon1078 said:
Mino Raiola is meant to be in Manchester today according to Italian tv. (Ibra's agent)

Mino Raiola is also Mario Balotelli's agent, so he could be over to discuss him?

Maybe so but who would he be meeting with ? By all accounts Cook was at the WC Final last night so unless he jump virtually straight onto a flight home..... then again who knows !

So what if he has said he doesn't like rain! Him and his agent have been saying they are staying one week then a move ecxites them the other. C_T_I_D posted a reply a week or so back and he was totally right. Ibrahimovic and his agent will make it out as if they didn't want to move by saying publicly they want to stay. Now we all know about Barca's 'debt' so they would cash in and Ibra would more than likely come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.