Re: Monday or Tuesday

Ajay said:
BlueDejong said:
You don't know that ?

He's always lie

So today is Monday!

Tomorrow is Tuesday!

And that is no lie!

Contract signed and agreed just before 5pm UK time today, not in the UK but at 5:00pm UK time....

Announcement to follow....

Thank you

PS: if all you have to say is I lie than don't read my post and don't bother replying!

Like your style fella

The German no 7 is my guess- not ITK- in fact know fuck all nowadays. Your my pigeon- your my dove YOUR my City - your the one I love. Oh happy days!!!

Ajay said:
BlueDejong said:
You don't know that ?

He's always lie

So today is Monday!

Tomorrow is Tuesday!

And that is no lie!

Contract signed and agreed just before 5pm UK time today, not in the UK but at 5:00pm UK time....

Thank you

PS: if all you have to say is I lie than don't read my post and don't bother replying!

-- Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:23 pm --

BlueDejong said:
You don't know that ?

He's always lie

So today is Monday!

Tomorrow is Tuesday!

And that is no lie!

Thank you

loving Ajay's great use of rhetoric. Its a classical ploy to use 3 statements to fully convey your point. Quite churchillian of you :)

Ajay said:
BlueDejong said:
You don't know that ?

He's always lie

So today is Monday!

Tomorrow is Tuesday!

And that is no lie!

Thank you

Ok, I just wait for tomorrow

This time for now, I believe you

Ajay said:
BlueDejong said:
You don't know that ?

He's always lie

So today is Monday!

Tomorrow is Tuesday!

And that is no lie!

Thank you

Cheers Ajay.

Reports in Spain stating that Mourinho is now thinking of using Ramos as reight back. Thus he is not going for Maicon.

Ajay said:
BlueDejong said:
You don't know that ?

He's always lie

So today is Monday!

Tomorrow is Tuesday!

And that is no lie!

Thank you

Good Info Ajay, cheers.

Thanks Ajay

So will be spending tomorrow constantly checking the OS and doing v little work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.