Re: Monday or Tuesday

Ajay said:
BlueDejong said:
You don't know that ?

He's always lie

So today is Monday!

Tomorrow is Tuesday!

And that is no lie!

Contract signed and agreed just before 5pm UK time today, not in the UK but at 5:00pm UK time....

Announcement to follow....

Thank you

PS: if all you have to say is I lie than don't read my post and don't bother replying!

cheers ajay

Ajay said:
PS: if all you have to say is I lie than don't read my post and don't bother replying!

Well said its about time all posters gave each other a little respect. We're all Blues!<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:52 pm --<br /><br />
Ajay said:

Well said its about time all posters gave each other a little respect. We're all Blues!

Not saying Ajay is wrong or right just that all he has said is someone signed today at 5pm. If there is no announcement tomorrow he could still be correct as the announcement might be delayed. Conversely it's also easy to say that the next announcement was the player that was signed today at 5PM. There's no way of checking....unless I've missed something.

Ajay said:
BlueDejong said:
You don't know that ?

He's always lie

So today is Monday!

Tomorrow is Tuesday!

And that is no lie!

Contract signed and agreed just before 5pm UK time today, not in the UK but at 5:00pm UK time....

Announcement to follow....

Thank you

you know WHO it is supposed to be Ajay?

this has got to be Silva.....unless Ajay can confidently assert otherwise

it wont be silva hell be bit busy today dont u think no chance its him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.