Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or maybe even Thursday

Re: Monday or Tuesday

Neil McNab said:
M04527_1.jpg

More "Info" will be knocking about soon!

So much to write...so little to say...

That's an impressive post count for someone on here just over a year.

A mate who is a limo driver has just texted me saying he had to drop off Torres, Schweinsteiger, Kolarov, Kaka, Gerrard, Millner and Ibrahimovic at the City of Manchester Stadium.

tevezinblue said:
A mate who is a limo driver has just texted me saying he had to drop off Torres, Schweinsteiger, Kolarov, Kaka, Gerrard, Millner and Ibrahimovic at the City of Manchester Stadium.

I know this to be 100% bullshit as my mate who is a minibus driver for astleycabs has just picked all of the above up plus Dzeko, Dani Alves, Balotelli and David Luiz from Manchester Airport.

tevezinblue said:

Must be missing Tevez, what a shame! no transfers to talk about on the rag forum's

tolmie's hairdoo said:
ST Coleridge said:
Yes, it's a bit blunt to say 'I hope he gets banned', but you can see why people might be aggrieved - he's basically just telling lies for his own amusement, at the expense of City fans.

I mean, has he ever got anything right? Seems like a nice guy, never rude. But he may be a pathological liar.

Forgive the confusion, if on my part?...

But I was actually being supportive towards Ajay. He has been here six years and as a result, a bunch of kiddies/adults abusing need dealing with.

You are indeed correct, always civil. For my own two penneth, I do not know Ajay and have exchanged barely a couple of PMs in all this time.

However, he clearly knows somebody, because some of his Kaka postings, I know for a fact were only privvy to maybe a dozen people in total.

I'm not really comfortable with the fact that 'board seniority' seems to excuse wummery. If he got something correct about the Kaka negotiations then fair play (can somebody remind me what he posted?), but I would suspect that he's been dining out on that one for a bit too long. Up until this '5pm' prediction, he's only been ridiculously vague and non-commital. The first time he tried something concrete, he's been caught out.

I suppose I can only hope that his next pronouncement meets with a little less fanfare. Like I said, we're all City fans, and this sort of weird ego-tripping doesn't sit well with me.

tevezinblue said:

i thought bacon face taxis have exclusive rights to pick up footballers from manchester airport? or is that only for shit players like berbaflop?

ST Coleridge said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Forgive the confusion, if on my part?...

But I was actually being supportive towards Ajay. He has been here six years and as a result, a bunch of kiddies/adults abusing need dealing with.

You are indeed correct, always civil. For my own two penneth, I do not know Ajay and have exchanged barely a couple of PMs in all this time.

However, he clearly knows somebody, because some of his Kaka postings, I know for a fact were only privvy to maybe a dozen people in total.

I'm not really comfortable with the fact that 'board seniority' seems to excuse wummery. If he got something correct about the Kaka negotiations then fair play (can somebody remind me what he posted?), but I would suspect that he's been dining out on that one for a bit too long. Up until this '5pm' prediction, he's only been ridiculously vague and non-commital. The first time he tried something concrete, he's been caught out.

I suppose I can only hope that his next pronouncement meets with a little less fanfare. Like I said, we're all City fans, and this sort of weird ego-tripping doesn't sit well with me.

Then the debate must be does his previous 'in' still exist.

The only thread I can ever recall him starting was Kaka.

In the current make-up of this entire board, I fail to see what type of ego-trip he would get from being abused?

I certainly rail at accusation, albeit it is valid and to be expected at times.

But it is wrong to psycho-analyse with a greater emphasis on critique of his character.

All that means, is people are under an assumption without possessing the facts.

Surely people can see the hypocrisy of insisting he is without facts, himself.

I don't know what Ajay's reasons are for posting. I do appreciate some of his arguments as to why he has to be vague.

There is no glory in an Internet chat room. I am more wary of posters who seem to be at pains to labour the point they were right.

I would have signed-off with us all marching forward...but I've just noticed your location ;)

To be fair Tolmie - Ajay's big contribution this transfer window has been to constantly regurgitate the line that we've ALREADY SIGNED four players - but surprise surprise he's not allowed to name them. Ever.

That's got to be the single most ridiculous point of view ever. What's the point of saying "I know we've signed four players, but I can't name them". You may as well say nothing - because essentially you are saying nothing...

...I could predict we're going to sign another 3 players before the transfer window closes. I could caveat it by saying - I can't name them. Would that make me ITK too?

Apologies if that seems harsh - but that's exactly how I see it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.