Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or maybe even Thursday

Re: Monday or Tuesday

CityPar said:
only1paulsimpson said:
they were supposed to have signed at 5 pm yesterday!

Correct. Ajay said the signing took place at 5pm UK time but it wasn't done in the UK. At the moment, there's no reason to dispute this and there's a million and one reasons why the signing might not have been announced yet. Until that happens I think we should give Ajay the benefit of the doubt.
could be player or players going the other way that still have to negoitate their deal.

Supposing we did sign Kaka, would it mean the Milner deal was a smokescreen and off?

We are not signing kaka lmao it's bollocks! Why would Jose sell him without even talking to him properly? Funny times lol, kaka! Makes me laugh.

Adebayor's Hat said:
We are not signing kaka lmao it's bollocks! Why would Jose sell him without even talking to him properly? Funny times lol, kaka! Makes me laugh.

spoilsport

tolmie's hairdoo said:
An ever-increasing bunch of scroats on this forum.

I thought the school holidays didn't start for a couple more weeks?

We need Didsbury Dave to come in and clean house with nature's very own culling fork.

Like many I feel less pleasure in the debates on here due to the bitching. If you don't like what you read its not necessary to character assasinate.

Adebayor's Hat said:

lol this^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.