Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or maybe even Thursday

Re: Monday or Tuesday

Happyblue.

noticed you have been lurking a fair bit,
are you in a position to give us any news ?

The people always having a pop at Ajay are 90% of the time newbies who can't remember him as a poster before the Abu Dhabi takeover. Us who've been here longer know that he's a gentleman, a good poster and an intelligent man and can remember when he posted about moving to Dubai long before City had links with that part of the world. Get off his back and he'll post his stuff. Whether you believe it or not is up to the individual but quit the abuse.

If Ajay is right and we're on the verge of signing a striker then I'm pretty sure it's Ibra

jay_mcfc said:
The people always having a pop at Ajay are 90% of the time newbies who can't remember him as a poster before the Abu Dhabi takeover. Us who've been here longer know that he's a gentleman, a good poster and an intelligent man and can remember when he posted about moving to Dubai long before City had links with that part of the world. Get off his back and he'll post his stuff. Whether you believe it or not is up to the individual but quit the abuse.

If Ajay is right and we're on the verge of signing a striker then I'm pretty sure it's Ibra

Spot on !
not about the Ibra bit though.

jay_mcfc said:

Has he ever posted his itk stuff and been correct? that is the main question! If he hasn't, people should be allowed to abuse him without warnings or bans!

Ireland Haroo said:
jay_mcfc said:

Has he ever posted his itk stuff and been correct? that is the main question! If he hasn't, people should be allowed to abuse him without warnings or bans!

do you really think that is right??

nickson71 said:
Ireland Haroo said:

do you really think that is right??

All i've seen from him is incorrect info. Im not saying hes winding people up on purpose but hes never right. I dont think its right that just because hes been on this forum for a long time he should be allowed to constantly post incorrect information.

Ireland Haroo said:

What a shit attitude you have. Men who come on this site can choose whether to believe someone or not without retorting to abuse. Think you need to go take a look at the code of conduct.

I don't know if he's ever got anything right but like Tolmie said during the Kaka saga he was definitely getting news that very few people were privy to. Whatever happened between Milan/Kaka/Cook on that fateful day reflected badly on Ajay who was way ahead of the press and anyone else on here at the time. I'm 100% convinced he knows the big boys at the club and only his enthusiasm to post his info in the past has been his undoing.

Ireland Haroo said:
jay_mcfc said:

Words fail me...

Ireland Haroo said:
jay_mcfc said:

i just don't get people's probs with itk's - whether they're legit or not. no one says you have to believe it.

been a while since i posted on transfer forum and same old witchhunts going on which just drive people away. i'd rather have a forum with plenty of wum's (the challenge is to pick the one's you trust) than one where everyone, including decent itk's are driven away.

It seems the witchhunters only want a forum where every post is 100% bang on. Sorry, doesn't exist - just keep checking bbc for that boring shite. Speculation is fun.

Ireland Haroo said:
jay_mcfc said:

why not give it a try?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.