Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or maybe even Thursday

Re: Monday or Tuesday

de niro said:
Ireland Haroo said:
image2524.jpg

I said people tough guy! Not anyone, or me specifically.

nice try.

thanks Bill. Say hi to Jess for me.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:12 pm --<br /><br />
allan harper said:
Ireland Haroo said:
I said people tough guy! Not anyone, or me specifically.

Are you for real.

Well that is the key question isn't it.

allan harper said:
tolm said the info Ajay got on the first kaka deal only a few people had that info, so if tolm thinks hes itk then he must be,

Surely the very height of gullibility.

Look guys, is Ajay really going to be vindicated if City buy a striker in the next week? A striker he refuses to name! It's exactly this sort of bet-hedging and vagueness that winds the cleverer posters up. It's so frustrating to watch someone taking the piss out of other fans.

As for TH being the font of all knowledge... Well, as with Ajay, there's been nothing thus far that we couldn't have got from the newspapers.

As the previous commenter pointed out, the reverence on here is staggering. Child-like awe of vague nonsense.

ST Coleridge said:

Look guys, is Ajay really going to be vindicated if City buy a striker in the next week? A striker he refuses to name! It's exactly this sort of bet-hedging and vagueness that winds the cleverer posters up. It's so frustrating to watch someone taking the piss out of other fans.

As for TH being the font of all knowledge... Well, as with Ajay, there's been nothing thus far that we couldn't have got from the newspapers.

As the previous commenter pointed out, the reverence on here is staggering. Child-like awe of vague nonsense.

See, there your type go again. Vagueness has come with abuse; he hasn't always been this vague. He can't do wrong or right; if he mentions names and it doesn't come off then he's a wum, if he doesn't give names he's a wum and if he doesn't say anything he gets mithered and pestered to give something.

As for the newspapers, seriously where do you think they get their info from? I'll give you a clue, it's the same place as you!

ST Coleridge said:
allan harper said:
tolm said the info Ajay got on the first kaka deal only a few people had that info, so if tolm thinks hes itk then he must be,

Lol ! for someone (you) who spends a lot of time on the transfer forum thats a fair comment. Believe what you want to believe but if you think that nobody on here has contacts with the club then you are sadly wrong. If you think Tolm isnt Itk thats fine but a few of us no different. So thanks for your words of wisdom it really helped.

there is no justification to abuse anyone, if a poster hears a snippit and posts it so what, it may be true it may not but he should be allowed to post without someone jumping down their throat, apart from the obvious lurking rags we are all blues and want the best for our club. its exciting these days when the window comes around, lets not spoil it.

I am a long time reader of the site but have never felt the urge to post ........................ until now.

Why do people take issue with the 'ITKers'? You can never possibly win the debate. For example, take the infamous "he said YES!!" post from Ajay. How the hell can anybody on this forum prove that Kaka didn't say yes? Now i am tempted to push the post button here and allow the cretins to post ........... "because he didn't sign". Alas i won't lull someone into that situation. Kaka may well have said yes subject to finanacial terms being agreed. Or maybe it was because Real Madrid said they would buy him the following window. Or maybe Berlusconi "bottled it". Or maybe Ajay was given some dodgy info.

As for the do gooders not wanting these "ITKers" taking the piss out of fellow City fans .................. well forgive me but its none of your business if someone is taking the piss out of me or not!

I enjoy reading the posts whether i believe them or not, i don't feel the urge to insult by accusing someone of being a liar. If i don't believe the OP i move onto the next thread, i suggest others follow this simple plan.

theevilweasel said:
I am a long time reader of the site but have never felt the urge to post ........................ until now.

Why do people take issue with the 'ITKers'? You can never possibly win the debate. For example, take the infamous "he said YES!!" post from Ajay. How the hell can anybody on this forum prove that Kaka didn't say yes? Now i am tempted to push the post button here and allow the cretins to post ........... "because he didn't sign". Alas i won't lull someone into that situation. Kaka may well have said yes subject to finanacial terms being agreed. Or maybe it was because Real Madrid said they would buy him the following window. Or maybe Berlusconi "bottled it". Or maybe Ajay was given some dodgy info.

As for the do gooders not wanting these "ITKers" taking the piss out of fellow City fans .................. well forgive me but its none of your business if someone is taking the piss out of me or not!

I enjoy reading the posts whether i believe them or not, i don't feel the urge to insult by accusing someone of being a liar. If i don't believe the OP i move onto the next thread, i suggest others follow this simple plan.

THIS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.