MONEY CAN'T BUY THE HEART

moomba said:
To be honest, I don't think AC Milan lost out on £30m, if Kaka was prepared to go they would have been only too happy to sell.

But once he said no, Berlusconi jumped on the bandwagon and made out it was all down to him.

Kaka didnt say no. He was prepared to come, it was all to do with the elections and Milan. We ended up walking away the deal was then called off and kaka had to act like he never wanted to go, joining Real Madrid now shows that.

Shooter 83 said:
Kaka didnt say no. He was prepared to come, it was all to do with the elections and Milan. We ended up walking away the deal was then called off and kaka had to act like he never wanted to go, joining Real Madrid now shows that.

If you believe that, then good for you.

moomba said:
Shooter 83 said:

If you believe that, then good for you.

Why do you think talks were so advanced?

You need to stop reading them red tops.

Shooter 83 said:

Like I said, if you believe that side of the story, then good for you.

moomba said:
Shooter 83 said:

Like I said, if you believe that side of the story, then good for you.

If you didnt already know that you need to get with the times.

Bit funny how he never come out and said he wanted to stay while we were in talks for 3 months.

I'm not sure whether it was Berlusconi who decided to use the Kaka situation to score political points with the Italian electorate/the AC Milan fans, or whether it was Kaka himself who simply didn't want to join City and shielded that behind "loyalty" for Milan. Whichever it was they've screwed Milan out of tens of millions of pounds.

If it was Berlusconi then he's got what HE wanted, more popularity, at the expense of AC Milan's present and future prospects.

If it was Kaka then he's duped the Milan fans into thinking he's only leaving now "for the good of the club" when, if that were the case, he'd have left in January for City's decidedly higher figure.

Money isn't everything but it sure helps.

Kaka as I said much earlier doesn't want to try his hand in the physicality of English football , he can only damage his reputation and is more suited to the Spanish league or equivalents as are most Brazilians.

He can flop at Real and the Italiians will welcome him back to see out his playing days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.