MONEY CAN'T BUY THE HEART

Shooter 83 said:
moomba said:
Shooter 83 said:
Why do you think talks were so advanced?

You need to stop reading them red tops.

Like I said, if you believe that side of the story, then good for you.

If you didnt already know that you need to get with the times.

Bit funny how he never come out and said he wanted to stay while we were in talks for 3 months.

This silence is absolutely deafening! ;o)

OOOOOOOOH BOJINOV!!!! WHAT A LOVELY STRIKE IN OFF THE BAR!!!!!!!!!

NOW FUCK OFF AND BTW I HEARD PATO WANTS TO COME TO THE BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD LMAO AC MILAN ARE FUCKED

one word one player

bojnov

the man that got the goal in the friendly that we won,and yes it was a friedly but you didnt look that good against portsmoth in the waffa cup now did you,so before you put our club league down take a long hard look at your own

we dont need money to buy a heart we are manchester city and we as fans are all born with blue blood that no money in the world can buy,and no matter how big a player may be at mcfc or on the world stage they will not be bigger than the club i have supported since a kid and i would not kick off like you when these kind of players get mentiond on transfer day because players come and go but my club will always be the HEART of manchester
ctid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.