MONEY CAN'T BUY THE HEART

interisti said:
Rossonero said:
however I am serious you try with Ibrahimovic, propose it to your masters!! Inter merda!

Inter are better than you're shitty team Ac. When was the last time you're club won the league you dump. By the way, you're god "Kaka" is leaving you're shitty team to madrid in the summer so good luck with that. Forzaa Inter, merda ac losers !!

Excuse me you 2 can you both F off and have this debate elswhere , please.

You're right mate, money can't but the heart but you've proved that money CAN buy, referees and League officials.

AC Milan= THE PAST

MANCHESTER CITY= THE FUTURE

Your owners are con men who wanted to sell Kaka but got scared. Maybe they could have signed some young players but it's too late anyway. Without Kaka you have nothing, that's why you fans are so desperate to keep him. One reasonable defensive midfield player in Flamini. Pato is the most overrated player in the world, a little girl who will never be strong enough to play in the PL. Jo plays better than him for Brazil!

The rest of your players are getting old very fast. Each year you'll get worse & worse & you'll have to sell Kaka just to try & keep up with the English teams but you'll still fail. You are history.

Enjoy your memories because soon, it will be all you have.

CITY ARE THE FUTURE.

Has the Italian Rossonero retreated yet....wont be the first time weve seen that occur at the slightest sign of a scrap will it.

Probably gone to pluck his eyebrows before the next demo.

In Italy the football is passion?!?!?!?!
The point deductions 2seasons ago proves differently.

dom said:
interisti said:
Rossonero said:
however I am serious you try with Ibrahimovic, propose it to your masters!! Inter merda!

Inter are better than you're shitty team Ac. When was the last time you're club won the league you dump. By the way, you're god "Kaka" is leaving you're shitty team to madrid in the summer so good luck with that. Forzaa Inter, merda ac losers !!

Excuse me you 2 can you both F off and have this debate elswhere , please.

interisti's alright

Rossonero - you reckon you love Kaka and he is God, your protest was shit! 500 people 500 that is a poor turnout.
We had alot more than that to protest against the sacking of Sven Goran Eriksson, who had only managed us for one season.

Passion, your a country of soft mouthy twats thats all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.