Money Saving Tips Thread

Thenumber1blue

1) Don't buy your calendar till after 1st Jan,you wont need it before and it'll be at least half price.
2) Turn your shower gel bottle upside down,you'll get at least 5/6 more uses.

Agree with the calendar one. Picked up the City 2012 for my bedroom for just a couple of pounds in early January.

I'd always recommend selling things you no longer want. One man's junk is another man's treasure. I've never not sold an old iPod, digital camera etc. Even if it's just £20 it's something to put towards something new. Sites like Gumtree let you list things for free.

Save money on doorbell batteries by removing them and simply popping to the door every two minutes to see if anyone is there.

Save money on expensive personalised car number plates by simply changing your name to match your existing plate. - Mr. KVL 741Y.

Save electricity by turning off all the lights in your house and walking around wearing a miner's hat.

SAVE petrol by pushing your car to your destination. Invariably passers-by will think you've broken down and help.

Save money on an expensive telescope, just stand closer to the object you wish to view................ and close one eye.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.