Money Saving Tips Thread

roaminblue said:
davymcfc said:
You call that advice?

Save money on heating by imagining you are warm. It's a scientific fact that warmth is all in your head.

hahahaha! brilliant, fair play, I knew it sounded weird when i wrote it. I have a lodger at the moment who is always complaining about the heat, my advice, put more clothes on.

I am a cheapskate!

really????? I never would have thought that of you

People whose surname is Toblerone should always take along an empty 'Toblerone' chocolate box when attending interviews for office jobs. This would save your potential employer the expense of having to make a name plaque for your desk, and therefore increase your chances of getting the job.

don't drive: been doing this for the past 4-5 months and get around by cycling, save on insurance, gas. albeit im i'n a part of the world that recieves like 50 inches of rain a year

When looking for Money Saving Tips... stop buying Viz and look on Bluemoon instead, we've nicked them from the mag anyway.

MCC said:
Save money on wining and dining the fit Bird at work and just Shag her Fat mate instead after sharing a kfc family bucket.

Why bother buying the kfc family bucket when you are already shagging one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.