Moonbeam

i have a mate who asked if he could shag her with her mask still on !!!

she is usually in tv21 after the game getting ratted

she's a good girl, a big blue and has always been moonbeam... unlike moonchester who has had 4 or 5 different guises already...

wearethesouthstand said:

she's a good girl, a big blue and has always been moonbeam... unlike moonchester who has had 4 or 5 different guises already...

Agreed, she's a top City fan and only agreed to be Moonbeam after mithering Chris Bird to death as to why there wasn't a female mascot..... Chris Bird agreed on one condition.....that D had to be the mascot... and she agreed and the rest is history.

Top girl our D

Blue through and through

Shes on another planet as a City fan

Gets his coat.....

wearethesouthstand said:

Sigh

What IS it with the drinking culture at our club. Does she not know that most of us would die for the opportunity to wear that head. I wouldn't mind if she was delivering week in week out, but to be honest she seems to be content to step back and let Moonchester do the graft. to be honest I think ,for whatever reason, her (massive) head has gone...just look at her body language when it comes to firing t-shirts into the crowd, she looks disinterested. I can't see our owners tolerating this for much longer tbh, and if we are going to get to the next level and she want's to enjoy Champions League nights, she'd better start stepping up.

Got to admit she looks down in the dumps after wiskynose stoped rooney from going for moonchester job.She thought 1500 a match would come in handy.City would save money on the costume (just spray the c--t blue).

citykev28 said:
another knee-jerk reaction! was you there at the wigan game last year when she had not one, but two photos with my lad? i get sick and tired of coming on here after a defeat to read shit like this. our mascots are the envy of every club in the country, yet you start slagging her off after one bad match. why not moonchester? is he beyond critisism? if we got rid of moonbeam, who would you bring in? chaddy the owl? cyril the swan? fucking gunnersaurus? get a grip man and support the blues. you are an embarrassment to the entire family stand. if you have the balls, stand up at the next home match in the family stand and slag moonbeam. i dare you. i guarantee you will be showered with m&m's, smarties and double decker wrappers.
i've even seen some of the animals in there throwing their used chuddy when it gets a bit on top!
class!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.