Moped Gangs

We had a moped gang when we were 16, terrorised the place. I had a fizzy, there was a collection of Honda SS50's, Suzuki Gp's, more fizzies and one flash git had a Puch Grand Prix. Clouds of blue smoke as we tore down the little village roads with our denim cutoffs and Doc Martens, well 'ard
And I bet the locals loved you.
"Oo, look Edna, we've got our very own moped gang. Really puts us on the map."

We had a moped gang when we were 16, terrorised the place. I had a fizzy, there was a collection of Honda SS50's, Suzuki Gp's, more fizzies and one flash git had a Puch Grand Prix. Clouds of blue smoke as we tore down the little village roads with our denim cutoffs and Doc Martens, well 'ard

What's a fizzy? Yammy FS1E?

As a biker I didn’t realise to what extent the big cities are experiencing a moped crime wave.

Moped are being stolen at a ridiculous rate and include innocent bikers being bike jacked.

Then the case of the 14 year old who was stabbed to death in London when knocked off his moped by car.

I don’t know the full back ground and my sympathies lie with his family but why was he riding a stolen moped with no number plate on the roads of London when just 14 years old.

The really needs addressing as it’s really needs addressing

without wishing to take away from the tragedy of it all and the cruel death of the poor lad this has been bothering me too. If he had only just moved to London he had quickly got into some of the habits of the youth and riding an unidentifiable unplated moped underage is not the act of a lad who had never done anything wrong.

without wishing to take away from the tragedy of it all and the cruel death of the poor lad this has been bothering me too. If he had only just moved to London he had quickly got into some of the habits of the youth and riding an unidentifiable unplated moped underage is not the act of a lad who had never done anything wrong.
I think it's fairly safe to say he wasn't an aspiring architect or footballer as these kids always seem to be. This shit happens so often round my way I've got to the stage where I'm just 'meh' about it all when it always transpires they were scum

I think it's fairly safe to say he wasn't an aspiring architect or footballer as these kids always seem to be. This shit happens so often round my way I've got to the stage where I'm just 'meh' about it all when it always transpires they were scum

harsh and judgemental but yet to be proved an incorrect conclusion sadly.

harsh and judgemental but yet to be proved an incorrect conclusion sadly.
Yeah it probably was mate. But myself and the missus have been affected by these cunts. My area has become somewhat gentrified and it seems anyone in office attire is fair game. Missus had handbag swiped outside Crystal palace station (moped on pavement). And myself attempted nick of my laptop bag. Using the only tools at my disposal, I wrapped my takeaway curry bad around the passengers boat. He came off, jumped back in the bike and fucked off

Weirdly, at the time I was more fucked off that my chicken tikka balti bhuna was ruined than the cunty audacious attempt to lift my laptop.

I'm going to be judgmental and harsh based on the above and anecdotal evidence from friends in the area it's happened to.

I would think that's the attitude of around 95% of the country, to be honest, I'm sure most people are not spending
sleepless nights fretting about some thieving little scrote's demise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.