Moral dilemma

I don’t believe he excluded it from the arrangement.
Dunno mate, I've coughed up for hostel fees for homeless people plenty of times but I'd never give them cash or buy them a pint. Better to get the €25/30 out of your wallet to sort them with a warm safe bed tbf.

He's an alcoholic and you were going to buy him a pint?
Trust me I’ve been there, it’s a pint or hospital, the pint is a quick fix and doesn’t solve any of his problems, it’ll get him through the day, I can’t frogmarch him to counselling, just stuck a cord, I need a drink can you help, liked his honesty and I’ve said I’ve been there.

Trust me I’ve been there, it’s a pint or hospital, the pint is a quick fix and doesn’t solve any of his problems, it’ll get him through the day, I can’t frogmarch him to counselling, just stuck a cord, I need a drink can you help, liked his honesty and I’ve said I’ve been there.
I've been in some shit places as well Andy but for the price of a pint could you not have dug a bit deeper and put him in a hostel?

Was it alcohol Andy ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.