more BLACKBURN TICKETS

Yeh, i'm sure the city fans will be seated together, or it would just be promoting violence

Blackburn fans seem to have given up on them before the season has even started, lol

Theres gona be one hell of a queue at ticket office in the morning

We are delighted to announce that after negotiations with Blackburn on behalf of our supporters we have been able to access additional tickets for the season opener at Ewood Park on Saturday.
These are extremely limited in number but will go on sale from 9am tomorrow (Thursday) to any Seasoncard holder who has not already purchased a ticket for the match.

Tickets are available ONLY to personal callers at the City of Manchester Stadium and will be sold on a first come, first served basis.

Such was the demand for the initial allocation that they sold out at 10am on the first day of sale to ‘Any Seasoncard holder’. Around 7,000 City fans are expected at the curtain raiser.

****this is actually on the club website*****#

Ive got mine, but id get down there if i was you!!....Sharp

chazmcfc said:
BlueGeorge said:
I don't know what's open to debate here, I phoned up and they are selling them over the phone.
they are not selling them over the phone i have just rang up and they stated just as the official website does tickets will only be available for those whom visit the ticket office in person.
Yeah sorry, I have just rang up again and been told they aren't selling them over the phone. Any idea how many people will be going down for these tickets?

BlueGeorge said:
chazmcfc said:
they are not selling them over the phone i have just rang up and they stated just as the official website does tickets will only be available for those whom visit the ticket office in person.
Yeah sorry, I have just rang up again and been told they aren't selling them over the phone. Any idea how many people will be going down for these tickets?

I'd guess at about 500 people, there probably wont be enough for everyone, I would say try get there 7-7:30 and bring something to amuse yourself

i just rang the ticketline and was told you can't buy over the phone and it's first come first serve at the stadium . .

wrighty1234 said:
i just rang the ticketline and was told you can't buy over the phone and it's first come first serve at the stadium . .

Not disputing what you are saying but one person from the office is saying one thing and someone else is saying something else. I am fortunate I have a ticket but if I had not I would go with the OS which says stadium only

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.