More excited about TEVEZ or ETO'O?

skyblue1894 said:
SWP is better than Tevez

Why then are we paying nearly 3 times as much for him & considerably more in wages? (BTW I think SWP is quality)

I agree with this. SWP will work just as hard and score more goals and have more assists. Tevez is no longer required if Eto is confirmed.

skyblue1894 said:
Danny Hoekman said:
skyblue1894 said:
Eto'o without a doubt. Anyone who scores on average 2 goals every 3 games over a 5 year periodin a top league is class & exactly what we need. We missed Europe last season becuse we didn't have a deadly finisher after all the eggs went in one basket trying to get RSC in January. With a supply chain of Ireland, Robbie, Barry & Petrov setting up chances for him the lad will score goals galore. If Tevez didn't come it wouldn't be the end of the world as SWP or Bellamy could play that role (maybe not as well, but you know what I mean)

SWP is better than Tevez.

Why then are we paying nearly 3 times as much for him & considerably more in wages? (BTW I think SWP is quality)

Don't know!

MCFCJAY said:
HE SNUBBED THE REDS TO JOIN THE BLUES, TEVEZ TEVEZ
HE'S PARTENERED NEXT TO SANTA CRUZ, TEVEZ TEVEZ
AND SAMUEL ETO'O HE'LL BE THERE
TO GIVE THE PREMIER LEAGUE A SCARE
SUPER CITY WERE THE F*****G BEST

what do u think ?

good workkk lol

WE USED TO HAVE A SONG FOR YOU
TEVEZ TEVEZ
BUT NOW YOU'VE GONE FROM RED TO BLUE
TEVEZ TEVEZ
WERE SORRY FOR ALL THOSE HURTFUL WORDS
YOU'VE PROBABLY SHAGGED LOADS ON BIRDS
CARLOS TEVEZ FITTER THAN CHERYL COLE

Just thought how much fun its gonna be to check out SSN's top goalscorers table at the end of next season ;) could be quite a few of our boys taking slots!
Etoo
Tevez
Robinho
Cruz...

tevez is a great player but eto'o would be the icing on the cake.......he is the sort of player that could really make a difference between top 6 and top 2-3

if neither of these players were signing/linked with us and we were just looking at it objectively, we'd be saying Eto'o is one class of player above Tevez to be honest.

but I'm bloody excited about both!

A comic on the lineup for 09/10.

Pretty funny tbh.

<a class="postlink" href="http://hardlightmedia.net/2009/06/man-citys-lineup-in-0910/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://hardlightmedia.net/2009/06/man-c ... p-in-0910/</a>

10 strikers is crazy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.