More excited about TEVEZ or ETO'O?

both. Along with robinho, ireland, shauny, santa & bellamy, whos going to stop us scoring? I can't feckin wait.

HE SNUBBED THE REDS TO JOIN THE BLUES, TEVEZ TEVEZ
HE'S PARTENERED NEXT TO SANTA CRUZ, TEVEZ TEVEZ
AND SAMUEL ETO'O HE'LL BE THERE
TO GIVE THE PREMIER LEAGUE A SCARE
SUPER CITY WERE THE F*****G BEST

what do u think ?

Etoo will be some signing if we get him he is defintly one of the best strikers in the world. If we get Tevez and Etoo we will have the best strike force in the world. Tevez,Etoo and Robinho. F**k me that is frightening!

MCFCJAY said:
HE SNUBBED THE REDS TO JOIN THE BLUES, TEVEZ TEVEZ
HE'S PARTENERED NEXT TO SANTA CRUZ, TEVEZ TEVEZ
AND SAMUEL ETO'O HE'LL BE THERE
TO GIVE THE PREMIER LEAGUE A SCARE
SUPER CITY WERE THE F*****G BEST

what do u think ?

Very creative, I like it very much. : )

I take it's to the tune of "The animals marched in two by two"?

SBF

Eto'o without a doubt. Anyone who scores on average 2 goals every 3 games over a 5 year periodin a top league is class & exactly what we need. We missed Europe last season becuse we didn't have a deadly finisher after all the eggs went in one basket trying to get RSC in January. With a supply chain of Ireland, Robbie, Barry & Petrov setting up chances for him the lad will score goals galore. If Tevez didn't come it wouldn't be the end of the world as SWP or Bellamy could play that role (maybe not as well, but you know what I mean)

skyblue1894 said:
Eto'o without a doubt. Anyone who scores on average 2 goals every 3 games over a 5 year periodin a top league is class & exactly what we need. We missed Europe last season becuse we didn't have a deadly finisher after all the eggs went in one basket trying to get RSC in January. With a supply chain of Ireland, Robbie, Barry & Petrov setting up chances for him the lad will score goals galore. If Tevez didn't come it wouldn't be the end of the world as SWP or Bellamy could play that role (maybe not as well, but you know what I mean)

SWP is better than Tevez.

Danny Hoekman said:
skyblue1894 said:

SWP is better than Tevez.

Why then are we paying nearly 3 times as much for him & considerably more in wages? (BTW I think SWP is quality)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.