More important signing? Yaya or Silva?

As much as I rate Silva even before he became a City player, it's Yaya without a doubt.

To a certain extent I think Silva has been sussed 2nd half of this season. Where as most people know Yaya's role but most of the time they just can't compete with him.

Yaya and Zab spared us losing to Stoke yesterday.

I notice a bigger difference to the team when Yaya is not there as opposed to Silva, so for that reason it has to be Yaya.

As much as I love silva it has to be yaya for me he makes us tick and we missed him massively when he was at the African cup of nations. Just a point on silva I hope he is rested/dropped against Sunderland because he has been well under par in the last month while nasri has gone from strengh to strengh and should start in the "silva" role against them.

We have stopped performing because silva's form has dipped. Both him and yaya are vital to the way we play but silva plays a part in almost all our goals and I'd rather have silva fit and firing for the run in than yaya

So far I'd say Toure has been more important, but he was further along than Silva when we signed the pair, older and had been playing for a team that he won trophies with and has brought that experience to the team. I think Yaya is close to his peak right now though whereas Silva can still improve a lot (even on his form of the first half of this season).

As much as I was obsessed with Silva at the start of the season it has to be Yaya. There isn't a player in the team that can do what he can do and we fall apart without him. There probably isn't a player in the world that can play like him. He is the most unique player I have ever seen.

de niro said:
thats like asking who ran the morecome and wise act.

both absolutly vital.
Bang on. We're struggling cos only yaya is turning up out of the two of them at the moment. An early season silva would make the difference in these tough away fixtures.

Gonna go with De Niro on this one myself.

I do think Dave always tries but his genetic code likes a bit of warmth to flourish :)

Yaya is as so well put above a different beast. and make no mistake he is a beast for us.
Hard to explain, we can see how Dave is sublime yet Yaya works in mysterious ways sometimes.

We notice his storming runs and thunderous shots, not so visable is how much he does actually put himself about.
Dave does also but Yaya is i feel more effective in this role.

TL;DR, Both great, op's Q is null and void.

I cannot dispute that Yaya has changed the outcomes of games in the past, in hid position, but I just think that David Silva has has such an impact. His creative style I believe, is second only to the likes of Messi.

i think yaya is absolutely MADE for the premier league...i said to a fair few people after watching his debut games in the states that he will be an absolute beast in the PL - and to think some people reckon he`s a lazy f*cker ?!?!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.