More important signing? Yaya or Silva?

silva_21 said:
yaya, he's irreplaceable. cant believe he lost his place to sergio busquets

Problems with Guardiola...
Barça fans were mad when he left the team. In a poll in Mundo Deportivo (a sports journal of Barcelona), 92% (44000 people!) wanted him not to leave Barcelona (probably the other 8% were fans of R Madrid).
A letter was sent to the media, signed by 1800 fans, expressing disagreement about Yaya leaving Barça. (<a class="postlink" href="http://es-es.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=131207243560745" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://es-es.facebook.com/note.php?note ... 7243560745</a>). They say:
"Yaya is one of the best players of the world in his position, if not the best, so his situation is not fair to the player nor to the team"....

It was a very clever move from City to sign him immediately at that time.
All City can say is: "Thank you Pep Guardiola!"

Yaya.

David Silva is a 10/10 on his best days, but has been 6/10 in other games .... whereas Yaya is a 9/10 almost relentlessly.

Better player I'd say silva on his day but my vote goes to yaya more influential irreplaceable and he very consistent and has a knack of scoring just when we need it mOst

Ala stoke and manure in fa cup and against stoke the other day just to name a few

It's funny how Yaya used to get bucketloads of criticism on this board only a year ago. I'm glad you're all finally realising what a top player you have (about time tbh).

Yaya won us the FA Cup. But then David has created the most assists and without him he wouldn't have nearly as much creativity on the pitch.

de niro said:
thats like asking who ran the morecambe and wise act.

Eddie Braben, Sid Green and Barry Cryer

So in that case, the answer to the OP's question is Roberto Mancini, David Platt and Brian Kidd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.