More misery for Pompey

But they won't disappear will they?

They'd just lose points, carry on playing, under Portsmouth AFC Ltd or whatever and carry on playing?

No doubt the plonker with the Tattoo's and the silly hat will become a rag so he can fit in with the other window-lickers at the swamp!

scall said:
But they won't disappear will they?

They'd just lose points, carry on playing, under Portsmouth AFC Ltd or whatever and carry on playing?

If they cant pay bills i.e. players wages - they cant pay the staff exactly who is going t turn out on Match days - they are insolvement

They'll do what Leeds did.

The football club will go broke, but their position in the league will be considered an asset and sold to the highest bidder (with Leeds it was the highest bidder named Bates, quite scandalous).

All the debts are gone, and the new company has the place in the league with all the players, ground, training ground, equipment etc.

El Boy Wonder said:
Its an absolute disgrace what those people have done to that football club, I know a rag fan and he has been talking about this happening for well over a year. Its been run into the ground by clueless idiots.
Let's hope we're saying the above in 3 or 4 years time!

Seriously, I think it's criminal how the PL have stood by and done nothing while clowns, crooks, indebted Yanks and fantasists have taken over some of our clubs.

El Boy Wonder said:
Its an absolute disgrace what those people have done to that football club, I know a Pompey fan and he has been talking about this happening for well over a year

Its been run into the ground by clueless idiots. How Peter Storrie can still turn up there and take home his £1.3 million a year and complain about the club being in financial trouble baffles me

Couldn't agree more. I don't know the ins and outs of what's gone on down there but to me much of the blame lies at the hands of Gaydamak, Storrie, and Redknapp. The 2 Arab owners that they've had since are probably only guilty of not having enough money to clear up what had gone on before. I was reading somewhere that Gaydamak claims he's still owed something like £20 million (not sure of the exact figure) but how can that be when he's flogged something like 70-80 million quid's worth of players since they won the FA Cup less than 2 years ago? I just don't get it. Perhaps someone who's more clued up on the situation can shed some light?

I normally like the underdog to win cup games but I was delighted for the Pompey fans when they beat Coventry the other night because what has gone on at their club is nothing short of a disgrace.

M18CTID said:
El Boy Wonder said:
Its an absolute disgrace what those people have done to that football club, I know a Pompey fan and he has been talking about this happening for well over a year

Its been run into the ground by clueless idiots. How Peter Storrie can still turn up there and take home his £1.3 million a year and complain about the club being in financial trouble baffles me

Couldn't agree more. I don't know the ins and outs of what's gone on down there but to me much of the blame lies at the hands of Gaydamak, Storrie, and Redknapp. The 2 Arab owners that they've had since are probably only guilty of not having enough money to clear up what had gone on before. I was reading somewhere that Gaydamak claims he's still owed something like £20 million (not sure of the exact figure) but how can that be when he's flogged something like 70-80 million quid's worth of players since they won the FA Cup less than 2 years ago? I just don't get it. Perhaps someone who's more clued up on the situation can shed some light?

I normally like the underdog to win cup games but I was delighted for the Pompey fans when they beat Coventry the other night because what has gone on at their club is nothing short of a disgrace.

Apparently the blokes who have bailed them out and loaned them some cash borrowed that money themselves too, so they have just piled more debt on

Its a real shame and a total disgrace and shows the ineptitude of these fit and proper person tests, the FA and the Premier League being totally out of control and the FA being too scared to do anything about it

i went on a pompey forum when they were first getting taken over and said basically 'i hope it works out for you but watch out for the press being jealous/vindictive'.
they had the attitude of 'the press arent jealous, its just that everyone hates man city'.
so imo, fuck 'em!

their fans for years have ripped off city songs where do you think that tosser got the idea of the bell from ?

any club that employs the twitcher looses all claims on any sympathy in my oppinion.
it would appear they won the fa cup by cheating the taxman and by default every team in the compitition and of course its fans ie you and me.

I therefore will be very happy if a mickey mouse club like this goes into administration and ends up in the lower leagues like that other bunch of cheating cvnts leeds.

I as a fan of Manchester City have no intrest or sympathy for any other club as I recall everyones amusement when we were in trouble in the third div so my response is tough shit and fuck 'em

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.