More Petrov on the right or everywhere please

tell you what some of you know absolutely nothing about football, if you think petrov is a good player !!!! he is a lazy bastard that comes in to the game when he feels like it, and walks about sulking . the guy is not fit to lace SWP's boots. he put in a shit corner that led to our first goal, good job robinson is shit as it was str8 into his hands. most of his crosses and corners hit the first man. he is a sorry excuse of a footballer, wears a fucking scarf and gloves to keep warm and still doesnt run !!!!!!!!

MonacoCityFan said:
To all who said that SWP should play on the right and Petrov not . Petrov played 3 briliant matches from 4 games on the right wing . And the forth (match agaistnt Blackburn ) he played average and that was because of the frozen pitch . I like SWP much too but Petrov for 3 games made more than SWP did whole season . So cut the crap and start to respect Mancini opinion to play Petrov on right . Thank god our manager understands football

this must be a piss take right? If not it's still piss funny how one in this day and age can be so deluded.

MonacoCityFan said:
To all who said that SWP should play on the right and Petrov not . Petrov played 3 briliant matches from 4 games on the right wing . And the forth (match agaistnt Blackburn ) he played average and that was because of the frozen pitch . I like SWP much too but Petrov for 3 games made more than SWP did whole season . So cut the crap and start to respect Mancini opinion to play Petrov on right . Thank god our manager understands football

You are clearly clueless!!!

SWP actually takes players on and goes past people petrovs days of doing that are long gone, he hasnt gone past anyone all season, i actually think you must be delusional !

mekonmcfc said:
tell you what some of you know absolutely nothing about football, if you think petrov is a good player !!!! he is a lazy bastard that comes in to the game when he feels like it, and walks about sulking . the guy is not fit to lace SWP's boots. he put in a shit corner that led to our first goal, good job robinson is shit as it was str8 into his hands. most of his crosses and corners hit the first man. he is a sorry excuse of a footballer, wears a fucking scarf and gloves to keep warm and still doesnt run !!!!!!!!

The irony in that opening sentence

Are you having a laugh mate? He is one of the best left wingers in Europe. You can't have a go at him for not playing particularly well on the right wing.

Carlos Tevez wears a scarf an all, i take it he is also a sorry excuse for a footballer

edit: I would like to add that i dont agree with playing him on the right, on the left or not at all please

And also SWP's crossing is shit

The swapping of wingers is a tactical ploy by BM,
Fat Sam would have told their right back, 'Petrov is 1 footed, bring him inside' and same to the left back regarding Bellars/SWP, they would have spent a couple of days on that, so for us to switch throws that gameplan into shit for them.
Plus no point in winging crosses over when weve got midgets against big centre halves, switching wingers enables them to cut in and narrow the play keeping the ball on the deck, where our current strikeforce is in its element, pointless in the air when Tevez is against the like of Samba.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.