More racism in Liverpool?

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Let's get this into perspective. It was only a couple of years ago that 2 City fans were arrested and charged with using racist language. Every club in the country has supporters the majority are ashamed of.

100% agree.

There are a few City fans that we could well do with getting rid of.

I only manage to get to games every few years, yet have heard racist comments from our own.
Not aimed at players granted, but at the poorly trained servers at the food and drink outlets.The last time it happened i was with my mixed race (am i allowed to say that ?) nephew, who just shook his head at the stupidity of it.

Prestwich_Blue said:
ILoveSuarez said:
Everything will be blown up to bigger than it is.
Oh I'm sure you're right. After all it's quite normal to call someone a "black bastard" on Merseyside. In fact it's a term of endearment you hear used on the streets of Huyton every day.

So what are Liverpool going to do? Claim the player was mistaken and he was actually called a "fat bastard"? Issue a statement unequivocally condemning racism? That would ring a bit hollow seeing as how they've actually made all sorts of statements in the last few weeks that implicitly support racism.

Given that their main sponsor is a bank that makes the overwhelming majority of its profits in Asia and Africa then I'd be amazed if Standard Chartered weren't sitting very uneasily at the moment checking their contract.

No worries - they´ve got their new shirt sponsor waiting in the wings

15ewfg5.jpg

Jumanji said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sPgGoe0ygI[/youtube]

That is a shocking video, the poor lad is in tears and the cunts then start to sing their pathetic Suarez song.

Vile club filled with rascist scum.

So not only do we have "Kop King" Kenny but I notice that one of their other favourites is "King Kevin Keegan". It's all falling into place.

Let's get this into perspective. It was only a couple of years ago that 2 City fans were arrested and charged with using racist language. Every club in the country has supporters the majority are ashamed of.

^^^^^^^^

There may be trouble ahead for dem there Dippers.. I would love it if Suarez told them he didn't want that kind of association with that kind of fan mentality and he puts in for a transfer.

Jumanji said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sPgGoe0ygI[/youtube]
This is the lad i was at school with for several years, for him to react like this is unusual, something horrible obviously happened. That video makes for uncomfortable viewing, no 20 year old deserves that on the biggest night of his career

Lets get this into perspective. City didnt publically come out backing the actions of racist scumbags. Those classless pricks from down the road have done exactly that!!!

The video posted of the young lad in tears is a disgrace. They have to come down on this hard, and fast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.