More than half of Brits want burka ban

I can't understand why anyone would want to be covered head to toe at all times when outside ( around men ) and it's a very dated, illogical concept but if someone wants to wear it then why the hell not? Do some people not realise the fucking hypocrisy in telling people what they can't wear yet abhor religious concepts that does the same.

Insist the men wear it, they will soon see how oppressive it is. Shame in the 21st century women are still dictated to and subjected to this.

Makes+so+much+more+sense+now+thank+you+_35ccd4a10ff652d3513b936981be2d13.jpg

The George cross in my humble experience attracts our native fuck-wits like moths to a flame.
Most cars, pubs, and houses adorned with this simple insignia seem to be occupied by said fuck-wits. Apologies of course to those who are the exception to this rule ;-)

Last edited:
Which are the majority.

I do not have time to deal with your anti English sentiment as it must run rather deep.
But being English we will uphold unto death your right to sound off and bite down on the hand that feeds you ; )
Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.