More trams

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by 183sash, 30 Nov 2017.

1. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

That’s already here, people use it from 82minutes though

2. york away to this!

york away to this!

Always glitches with new tech...

3. caseball

caseball

Be very nice if they replaced the Ardwick curve.

4. TheRemainsOfTheDave

TheRemainsOfTheDave

I think this is my plan for future games, or just have an hour's kip before trying to exit. The worst thing to do, if not leaving early, is trying to make for the car park exits.

5. sweenyuk

sweenyuk

Andy Burnham should be invited to a point of blue meeting. The club and metrolink have long since stopped listening to our concerns on this issue. It is no secret that our owners are working with Manchester City Council on a complete redevelopment of the region. Players attending the CFA wont use metrolink but fans attending games will, as will residents of the new housing that is being planned. Whenever a new build project is sent to planning, section 106 agreements or CIL (community infrastructure levy) are added by the local authority. In some cases where major regeneration helps the local authority these payments can be zero and my fear is the club and the council are now so closely linked there might be some back scratching going on. Burnham should have a wider view and be able to force through contributions towards improved public transport for the region. These new homes should be as close to zero carbon as possible with limited parking facilities forcing the use of public transport. New, extended or reopened tram/train lines should be a priority as relief roads are not an option

6. TCIB

TCIB

About bloody time to! :-D

California is testing it's automated highway, London and others are working on stuff to. It is people like our owners these places go to with business deals to invest in.

7. bennyboy

bennyboy

Is there a tram from Altrincham to The Etihad.

8. Silvas' left eyebrow

Silvas' left eyebrow

Yeah but it takes an hour to get off blue car park at least

9. Silvas' left eyebrow

Silvas' left eyebrow

Yeah dead clever. But if the 25,000 trying to vacate Asap . Rammed the shop at full time mate you wouldn't get in.....

10. YayaTouresEars

YayaTouresEars

Yes - I live in St. Retford and get the direct tram