More trams

With all that filthy oil money, I understand the sheihk is working on a magic belt that you put your post code in to and it mysteriously transports you home on the final whistle.
That’s already here, people use it from 82minutes though

I've mentioned this before--build a temporary station halt on the current freight railway line that passes by the Regional Athletics stadium.Then,with the recent opening of the new Ordsall Chord you could have special matchday trains that start at Manchester Piccadilly,pick up at Manchester Victoria then straight to the Stadium.After the game just the reverse journeys.With Newton Heath diesel loco shed being very nearby easy-peasy for lots and lots of spare railway stock which could,in theory, transport 3 -4 times as many people as the trams do.All to the destinations of their choice.
Finally,as most things in life,where there's a will there's a way, where there's no will there's no way!!.

Be very nice if they replaced the Ardwick curve.

I park in the Blue Car Park. The best drill is wait till the final whistle, watch the highlights, cast an eye for a second or two on the round up on the big screen, wander into the shop to see if there's anything I've not got, stroll down to the car, and lo and behold, everyone's fucked off!
I think this is my plan for future games, or just have an hour's kip before trying to exit. The worst thing to do, if not leaving early, is trying to make for the car park exits.

Andy Burnham should be invited to a point of blue meeting. The club and metrolink have long since stopped listening to our concerns on this issue. It is no secret that our owners are working with Manchester City Council on a complete redevelopment of the region. Players attending the CFA wont use metrolink but fans attending games will, as will residents of the new housing that is being planned. Whenever a new build project is sent to planning, section 106 agreements or CIL (community infrastructure levy) are added by the local authority. In some cases where major regeneration helps the local authority these payments can be zero and my fear is the club and the council are now so closely linked there might be some back scratching going on. Burnham should have a wider view and be able to force through contributions towards improved public transport for the region. These new homes should be as close to zero carbon as possible with limited parking facilities forcing the use of public transport. New, extended or reopened tram/train lines should be a priority as relief roads are not an option

With all that filthy oil money, I understand the sheihk is working on a magic belt that you put your post code in to and it mysteriously transports you home on the final whistle.
About bloody time to! :-D

California is testing it's automated highway, London and others are working on stuff to. It is people like our owners these places go to with business deals to invest in.

In the council's defence, the new road system they enforce has made driving home from the game significantly quicker. A huge improvement.

The trams are good, but the whole idea is ultimately flawed. There is no point having a tram on public roads. They should just use buses for that. Trams should be underground or away from roads like they are in every other major city in the world.
Yeah but it takes an hour to get off blue car park at least

I park in the Blue Car Park. The best drill is wait till the final whistle, watch the highlights, cast an eye for a second or two on the round up on the big screen, wander into the shop to see if there's anything I've not got, stroll down to the car, and lo and behold, everyone's fucked off!
Yeah dead clever. But if the 25,000 trying to vacate Asap . Rammed the shop at full time mate you wouldn't get in.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.