Morgan Rogers | Signed by Middlesbrough

I’ll take ANYONE who will take a crack from the edge of the box and knows where the posts are!

Great to see him doing well.

I don't think he's as good as a couple of others we have at that age (Doyle, Palmer, Delap) BUT this experience could advance his development.

Worst case scenario we make a good profit on him.

Great to see him doing well.

I don't think he's as good as a couple of others we have at that age (Doyle, Palmer, Delap) BUT this experience could advance his development.

Worst case scenario we make a good profit on him.
Yeah think he will have a decent career but probably not with us, though you never know. Some very talented young lads never make the leap to men’s football and he seems to be taking it in his stride.
Probably a championship loan somewhere next season, just hope we choose the right club for him eg Tosin at Blackburn and don't make the same mistake we did with the likes of Muric at Forest

He's been good in stages so far with the Imps. Has a good 20 minutes or so here or there and really shows his quality. I think Lincoln fans almost expect too much because he's arrived from City.

For an 18 year old lad, chucked in to a League 1 promotion chase and with it being his first taste of league football, he's doing exceptionally well.

Yeah think he will have a decent career but probably not with us, though you never know. Some very talented young lads never make the leap to men’s football and he seems to be taking it in his stride.
Probably a championship loan somewhere next season, just hope we choose the right club for him eg Tosin at Blackburn and don't make the same mistake we did with the likes of Muric at Forest

From a club point of view Tosin to Blackburn hasn't repaid us much. 2 million was all we got, if Fulham were to sell him now he could be worth 10+. Worked out well for him in the end so fair play to him, seems like a good kid(mind you I hope he scores an OG tomorrow)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.