Morgan Rogers | Signed by Middlesbrough

Good luck to Rogers.. supremely talented. Has had a tough time adjusting since his move but again he's really young and really talented.

Lincoln City are top of League 1 so he should get chances in a team that is playing well. Some big teams in that league - Sunderland, Ipswich, Portsmouth.
Hope it works out for the lad

I genuinely think Rogers will make it at City, he just needs a chance like the rest of the young lads.

Really can't see that man! Hope i'm wrong, but he looks notably behind the likes of Palmer, McAtee, Delap etc for me. Still, clearly a good footballer, but a long, long way to go.
I think the fact we’ve said we’re reluctant to loan out our young players during a time when we’ve loads of Covid going around to make sure we have numbers, like THB, but are prepared to let Rogers go out says how far away he is.

From what I’ve seen he looks to have all the components to be a really good player but he just can’t ever put them together in a coherent way to properly impact games of football.

Hopefully something clicks during his loan and we get back the player we hoped he was when we brought him in from West Brom.

Really can't see that man! Hope i'm wrong, but he looks notably behind the likes of Palmer, McAtee, Delap etc for me. Still, clearly a good footballer, but a long, long way to go.
Agreed,and as good as those guys are looking,i'm not convinced we'll see them as future regulars in the first team either.

From what I’ve seen he looks to have all the components to be a really good player but he just can’t ever put them together in a coherent way to properly impact games of football.
Spot on.

Occasionally it clicks and he shows his power and skill,but much of the time there is something missing from his game.Perhaps the extra motivation and incentive of first team football will help discover it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.