Moscow roll call

de niro said:
northstander said:
visa arrived today, all systems go, can't wait. how many are using metro to match or is majority on thomas cook coach ?

The metro sounds a mare for match day. Tc for us.

On top of the metro you've then got to get a bus when you reach the end of the line. TC for us as well because it's door-to-door and one would imagine that it's a lot safer. Hopefully can sneak a few tins on it as well ;)

John Wayne said:
de niro said:
northstander said:
visa arrived today, all systems go, can't wait. how many are using metro to match or is majority on thomas cook coach ?

The metro sounds a mare for match day. Tc for us.

On top of the metro you've then got to get a bus when you reach the end of the line. TC for us as well because it's door-to-door and one would imagine that it's a lot safer. Hopefully can sneak a few tins on it as well ;)

Yep, same here. There are some places (and this most definetely is one of them) where some organised transport to and especially from the ground is a safer bet.

bluespana said:
I live in Moscow, not far from Khimki, (which is like Bolton in reference to Manchester). I'm still looking for a ticket but i know only Spartak supporters, so no luck so far. If anyone has an extra ticket in Moscow let me know. Also I can help you out with locations. Tverskaya is central and is comparable to 5 Ave for Muscovites. Arbat is a smaller area not far from Tverskaya. There's Old (Stari) Arbat , a Ramblas type street, and New (Novy) Arbat which is a bit Vegas looking. Any questions, ask. Also can send my Russian mobile by PM.

Got your ticket today mate . I'll bring it over. See you tues.

Bl00dy coach has sold out, just went to book it...

Any ideas if any other coaches/mini buses are going?

I don't fancy braving the metro!

Thiggy said:
Bl00dy coach has sold out, just went to book it...

Any ideas if any other coaches/mini buses are going?

I don't fancy braving the metro!
Hey, guys! More activity for Kolobok's bus! <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=290144" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=290144</a> Write him on his special e-mail - bluemoscow@mail.ru - if you'd like to go!

de niro said:
bluespana said:
I live in Moscow, not far from Khimki, (which is like Bolton in reference to Manchester). I'm still looking for a ticket but i know only Spartak supporters, so no luck so far. If anyone has an extra ticket in Moscow let me know. Also I can help you out with locations. Tverskaya is central and is comparable to 5 Ave for Muscovites. Arbat is a smaller area not far from Tverskaya. There's Old (Stari) Arbat , a Ramblas type street, and New (Novy) Arbat which is a bit Vegas looking. Any questions, ask. Also can send my Russian mobile by PM.

Got your ticket today mate . I'll bring it over. See you tues.
Cheers, Bobby. Will do my best to meet you at the train station from the airport. Safe travels!

Met a group of Russians yesterday from the 2018 organising committee. Tell you what, if they're an example of what Russians are like, we're going to have a great time. Can't wait now. Finished work, just gotta pack and get some research done into what to see!

I think Tuesday's a full on day around the Kremlin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.